Friday, April 10, 2009

Folk song I wrote awhile back

I thought some of you might get a kick out of these lyrics. I have a guitar part written I just haven't recorded it or anything. I think it really speaks about all the good things about smoking. I just do it to enjoy everything a little bit more. I don't always have to be stoned but if I can I try to. Although business meetings I need to be sober for haha! This song reminds me of good times in on MSU campus hanging out with some random people I just met and we're having good times! I love the people in East Lansing they are always friendly! If anyone agrees with my song please leave a comment!

standing in a circle with some people ive never met
stories bout our pasts and promises we never kept
laughing and telling dumb jokes
hit of my cigarrete in between tokes

i get high to smile and laugh at night
i get high to feel all good inside

i get stoned to make the world my home
i get stoned get my longboard and hit the road

i get blazed to change my evil ways
i get blazed to find my way thru the maze

i love weed

1 comment:

  1. Metierwholesale where you can purchase smoking accessories at wholesale. For buying Smoking accessories or product you can contact us through our website. Thank you


    Wholesale Pipes And Bongs
    Wholesale Bongs & Water Pipes
    Hookah Wholesalers

    ReplyDelete